[Adminsysters] /etc ---- 5- 9 june ---proof of collaboration ::::

Martha martha at heartofcode.org
Fri Feb 16 10:46:54 CET 2024

Hi everyone,
I will look into this invitation letter later today and get back to you,
Helen.
About the location: most will take place at "New Yorck" at
Mariannenplatz 2a, 10997 Berlin
Which is a self organized center. The next subway station is Kottbusser
Tor and only 5min by foot. The area is heavily gentrified, but there are
quite some nice initiatives around. (Just saying this, there will be
airbnb around, but the neighborhood dislikes it)
We will organize places to stay in Berlin at local /etc participants,
though I guess most people will not be able to host more than 2 guests
at once... and we will need more time to set this up.
Looking forward to meeting you! Martha

--
Please write encrypted. Get my key at https://keys.mailvelope.com