[Adminsysters] Hosting web

nate wessalowski wessalow at posteo.de
Wed Feb 21 10:10:43 CET 2024

hi paula,

during our meeting we decided that we need to focus on our energies on
internal processes and that we are currently not able to built
additional hosting relationships :// but we are still happy you reached
out -- how did you get to know us? please write us - maybe we can
reconnect sometime in the future!

as for other hosting possibilities, you can reach out to the following:

-- 1984 ::
https://alexandria.anarchaserver.org/index.php/You_can_check_some_of_their_services_in_this_section#1984

https://1984.hosting/

-- maadiX