[Adminsysters] looking for gitlab

mafalda at diebin.at mafalda at diebin.at
Sat Feb 24 16:11:31 CET 2024

Hi Nate,

we're glad to hear about new energies and yes, we still would like to
get away from gitlab.com and it would be awesome, if we could use some
the infrastructure you care for.

we would love to get together with you and have a chat :)

would the 11th, 13th or 15th of march work for you?

cheers,
tobi for diebin