[Adminsysters] [EXTERNAL REQUESTS] procedure

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Feb 27 12:21:43 CET 2024

hi

A reminder that we inform the list if we want to respond individually to
incoming requests, because through our sysadmin meetings we set
dedicated person on a rolling base (responder) to reply formally to
requests if no one shows interest within a week, which helps
transparency and alignment of interests.  Otherwise the systerserver
responder may decline or give wrong impression to the request if they
are not aware whether actually someone has already replied.

thank you
mara