[Adminsysters] free software*infra poster creation

natx wessax wessalow at posteo.de
Wed Feb 28 15:08:39 CET 2024

hi all,

i am creating a poster about free software*/infrastructure for a science
communication project at my university, an exhibition on a ship (ms
wissenschaft) which is going to tour germany. this years topic is
"freedom".

for this, i am looking for one or two collaborators that want to join
the process especially with the design and visual realization of
concepts ... / my inkscape skills are very basic //. there is a small
budget (something like 600 euros).

also, if you know any cool materials or conceptualizations around the
idea of FLOSS/digital commons or if you have this one way of explaining
it to people that you want to share... hit me up]]

there are no guide lines or constrains on how the poster has to turn out
and i want to take this opportunity to create a dense visual and textual
entry point to (a feminist critique of) FLOSS and (digital) commons >>
aiming for an (non-academic) audience who is not familiar with these
ideas. we´d need to create two versions, german and english. submission
is beginning of may.

greets! nate*änts