[Adminsysters] ***UNCHECKED*** publishing on website

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Thu Jan 25 17:17:47 CET 2024

hi martha,

what has happened for the last few years is that each group who has
hosted an /etc has taken on the updating of the website. sometimes
completely rebuilding it 🙂

last time i did anything on it, it was all hosted on a gitlab instance,
but i don't have any log in for that anymore or even know where it is
(on jean or adele i guess??)

by the way, i just had a look at the current home page & saw that there
is a mistake - it says that the /etc in belgrade was in 2011, when in
fact it was 2004 (20 years ago!!!). this error is also on our tube where
the video is hosted
(https://tube.systerserver.net/w/bQpwdE6hcWpTSUx5KGhTtb) - it wrongly
says 2011. is someone able to correct that?

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com