[Adminsysters] Update about Infrared - Fwd: [infrared] Reminder: Our next Infrared Community Call, 1 February 15h UTC

Gaba gaba at riseup.net
Sat Mar 2 12:02:37 CET 2024

Hi!

At the end of last year, the network Infrared started meeting again once
a month. It is a network of several infrastructure providers which goal
is a space to support each other and sharing resources. Some info in
https://0xacab.org/infrared/

The notes from last meeting are in
https://hedgedoc.greenhost.net/qIyUa4AHSPCuOTKkBfs9-g?view

The next meeting should be soon but there has been not any mail
confirming it. Please let me know if you want to participate in it and I
can send the info to the list.

gaba