[Adminsysters] Hosting

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Mar 26 08:47:06 CET 2024

Dear Chaline

thank you for your email. we will discuss our availability for an
interview in our next meeting and come back to you.
In the meantime can you tell us a little bit more about your
research/school, your involvement in computational infrastructures, and
how did you hear about us?

best
mara on behalf of systerserver