[Adminsysters] meeting on Monday evening, 11 Feb.

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Sat Feb 9 11:11:12 CET 2019

Hi all,

We have an old server which needs upgrading. The /ETC website is on it,
among other things. In preparation of continued communication, planning
and organising this year, this is a job that can be done first.

We talked about applying for funding with an organisation based in
Amsterdam. Please consider helping out. Let's fill in the form and
submit our request for financial help asap. So the plan is to meet on
Monday, at 20:00 CET, Amsterdam time. We'll meet in the Indymedia IRC
server, channel etc.

meeting:
--------
2019-02-11