[Adminsysters] irc

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Mar 6 10:08:17 CET 2019

tricky!

it definitely would be a good idea to have more chan ops. i would be
happy to learn, but i have to confess that i'm terrible at remembering
how to do this kind of thing unless i'm doing it regularly. i'd need to
write it all down & then remember where i'd put the instructions ;) but
i'm always open to learning more about it all.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>