[Adminsysters] finding funds for hardware upgrade

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Tue Mar 19 17:18:37 CET 2019

Hi all,

Helen and I made a start filling in the application form of the XminY
fund, based in Amsterdam. This organisation haa been funding direct
action, grassroot and politically controversial projects for more than
50 years!

I just heard that they are struggling financially, so I've decided not
to put any more work in the application. I'd like them to be able to
support groups even more needy than us.

Any ideas for how to finance the new server, Systerserver upgrade?

Donna