[Adminsysters] finding funds for hardware upgrade

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Mar 20 19:18:13 CET 2019

oh dear, that's a pity!

there is a fund that gives €1000 grants to a wide variety of projects
that i've looked at before because it's really global (not tied to
living somewhere) & quite open in what it funds, & gives a certain
amount of 1000 euro grants each month. but right now i can't remember
the name of it or even anything to help me try to find it :/ (i'm in the
middle of production week & have a lot of challenges to solve before
saturday ... )

i'll try to remember the name of it ... does it ring any bells for
anyone else?

h :/

--

helen varley jamieson