[Adminsysters] our server is joining the strike on 24 May 2019

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Fri May 24 13:55:03 CEST 2019

Hi,

On 5/24/19 12:01 PM, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> Our server - jean - is off.

And the Systerserver is on again.

I noticed the systerserver.net certificate had expired so I renewed it.
And our gitlab instance is not working:

Challenge failed for domain git.systerserver.net
http-01 challenge for git.systerserver.net
Cleaning up challenges
Some challenges have failed.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
 - The following errors were reported by the server:

   Domain: git.systerserver.net
   Type:   unauthorized
   Detail: Invalid response from
   https://git.systerserver.net//users/sign_in [89.106.208.4]:
   "<!DOCTYPE html>\n<html class=\"devise-layout-html\">\n<head
   prefix=\"og: http://ogp.me/ns#\">\n<meta charset=\"utf-8\">\n<meta
   content=\"IE"

   To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was
   entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain
   contain(s) the right IP address.

I must go so something else now. I can look this evening, but if one of
the other sysadmins wants to look before then, that would be great.

Donna