[Adminsysters] our server is joining the strike on 24 May 2019

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Fri May 24 14:31:49 CEST 2019

great work donna. i just checked & i can access gitlab - so either you
fixed it, or it just took a bit longer to wake up again :)

/etc site & mastadon are also working.

i'm just back from a huge demo here in munich. i don't know how many,
thousands, lots of "oldies" like me, lots of great handmade signs, & the
3 trucks that had speakers & music etc on them were all being pulled,
with ropes & people taking turns to pull the them rather than use oil.
literally walking the talk :)

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson