[Adminsysters] nextcloud install (was admin work on servers)

mara mara at multiplace.org
Wed Oct 16 10:11:34 CEST 2019

hey,

On 10/16/19 1:54 AM, Donna Metzlar wrote:> > Two things however:> *
let's keep to the style of starting a new thread for a new topic,> * and
I think we should get into the practice of consulting the group> before
installing software on the server.Yes, it makes sense. I forgot to
mention that for nextcloud we talked about it in the final assembly of
/etc athens to be able to share material for documentation. Hope that's
fine with people.

Moreover it's a good practice to enter info in Changelog whenever we
install or update packages.

@donna I need an A and perhaps a AAAA DNS record for
nextcloud.systerserver.net

best, m