[Adminsysters] nextcloud install

mara mara at multiplace.org
Fri Oct 25 11:46:47 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

nextcloud is installed and working on systerserver.
In the last adminsysters meeting we concluded to use it as an one-off
action by allowing photo sharing for a week.

But there are other useful uses of nextcloud like calendar
functionality. And maybe we would still like to have the option as a
group to share relevant media.

What others think?

Next meeting is on Monday at 8 CET, so we will discuss it there as well.

best, m

--
mara.multiplace.org