[Adminsysters] delta chat messenger

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Mon Sep 16 09:45:06 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I've been involved with this group for half a year and really think it's
a milestone in the world of private and secure messaging.

The past few days we had a meeting and one of the things we did is make
a little video for YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPEjYpE_kvc

Please look at the video and install the app (Android and desktop, iOS
is w.i.p.). All feedack is welcome. I want to wait with promoting it on
the GCA and etc-int lists until it's released as stable. And heard more
from you, key users. I hope stale will be released at the beginning of
October otherwise we simply use the beta version in Athens :).

Also, if you are not a member yet of the /ETC mailinglist and want to be
on there let me know. Even if you can't be there it's good to see the
announcements of the event, happenning soon. We've got 25 workshops
planned so far.

Donna