[Adminsysters] [Etc-devel] gitlab

mara mara at multiplace.org
Mon Sep 16 20:57:34 CEST 2019

Hi,

I installed postgres on adele and configured gitlab with it.
Also I created a Changelog file under root to keep track of what happens
on the server.

I followed this tutorial and got stuck at the last step `seed the database`
https://docs.gitlab.com/omnibus/settings/database.html#using-a-non-packaged-postgresql-database-management-server

The admin who installed gitlab could please update the Changelog and
inform what exactly they installed and how far they went? (e.g they
installed form source or the Omnibus gitlab? did they enable ssl? what
url they used etc.)

I would like to get access for /etc site to other athens organizers to
help with uploading the program, while i can do the physical tasks with
my body in Athens :)

thank you,