[Adminsysters] 2020 planning

mara mara at multiplace.org
Mon Jan 13 11:20:01 CET 2020

Hi everyone,

During C3 me and ignifugo talked about what still needs to be done for
systerserver migration, and it would be handy to write a plan in a
gitlab page so we can follow up.
I'd like to suggest a meeting this week or next one.
suggested dates:
tues 13th
mara
wed 14th
mara
thurs 15th
mara
mon 20
mara
tues 21
mara
wed 22
mara

time 7.30 CET

pls add your availability so we can set the meeting.

things to discuss:
- email lists migration from jean to adele-certificates renewal (prob
why /etc site is down)
- gitlab accounts migration
- /etc git migration to adele (atm only the site is moved to adele, so
any git changes aren't reflected on the site)
- possibility of doing the email migration during a workshop session in
rotterdam and others follow remotely (angelliki's idea, she will follow
up with more details)
- new members: artemis (rotterdam) and zeta (athens) would like to join
adele. both actively participated during last /etc

warm wishes for 2020,