[Adminsysters] 2020 planning

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Mon Jan 13 11:32:49 CET 2020

hi everyone,

sorry but i can't participate on any of these dates - i'm really busy as
i'm at a festival in stuttgart & then on 26th flying to new zealand for
6 months so lots to organise. but it would be great if the website
problem can be resolved before the weekend!

from february until august i'm in nz, so time difference is 12 hours (+
or - an hour when clocks change). i'll do my best to join meetings when
i can.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson