[Adminsysters] [mailing list] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

gaba gaba at riseup.net
Fri Jan 24 17:00:01 CET 2020

Yes. Sorry about that. The mailing lists are in the old server that was
turned off a couple of weeks ago (by mur.at where we have it collocated
at). We just ask them to bring it back to life and will be migrating to
new server very soon.

Please let us know if the mailing lists are back to life.

cheers,
gaba