[Adminsysters] [mailing list] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Fri Jan 24 23:09:49 CET 2020

Hi,

Yes, sorry about that. Yesterday I changed DNS settings for new
LetsEncrypt certificates. I am on the road and not checking my mail so
much. Gaba contacted me tonight by phone app. I think it's fixed again,
right?

We asked someone at mur.at to press the reset button today on Jean, for
a reboot. She lost network connectivity around xmas according to them.
They thought we'd done it. We don't know what happened.

Donna