[Adminsysters] server adele reinstall

mara mara at multiplace.org
Thu Jul 2 08:56:15 CEST 2020

there are a few issues on gitlab:
https://git.systerserver.net/systerserver/notes/issues

#10 and #11 is about migrating mailman and its lists over to adele. I
just updated the tickets with HOWTOs.

then we need to run rsync from adele to get the lastest state of the
/etc site, #15

and wrt gitlab, not sure if all accounts were moved to adele, or if we
would make new accounts for everyone again #9

About BBB, I tried it during AMRO festival and it's good for workshops.
A presenter can upload slides, and then have a video call with
participants to go over the presentation, and there is a small side
column for chat. Also there is the option for video/call recording.

Is this urge to install BBB for learning how to do it?
Do we want to host workshops with BBB?
Offer the service to others?

I'd prefer a Jitsi instance for calling and chatting.

Also it would be nice to use Jean for a VPN emergency service with openVPN.

What others think?

--
mara.multiplace.org