[Adminsysters] meeting Wed. 15 July, 18:00 CEST

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Thu Jul 9 19:16:15 CEST 2020

Hi all,

Our meeting last night was good, especially I think because it feels
like a start to the next wave of regular weekly meetings, getting back
into the flow of things.

It was also nice to catch up, see how is everyone doing, exchange views
on current events, and then do some apt get install, rsync files, edit
the github issues and so on. I promised to have the "send-only SMTP
service" working on the server by next week. This really should have
been done during installation, soathat we get notified, about stuff that
needs our attention. Ask me next week if I got it done :).

I'm very happy with the Big Blue Button demo room. Those who don't have
enough broadband because they are on a 3G or 4G mobile network can turn
off their own video but still chat and see the page. We should measure
the traffic really, any ideas on how to do that?

We are using Tmux to share the terminal on the server and,in addition
sharing desktops with BBB. I think this will really benefit transfer of
knowledge in the group.

Hoping to see more of you next week.
https://demo.meet.coop/b/don-xht-anf

Donna