[Adminsysters] meeting Wed. 15 July, 18:00 CEST

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Mon Jul 20 11:35:18 CEST 2020

On 09/07/20 19:16, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Our meeting last night was good, especially I think because it feels
> like a start to the next wave of regular weekly meetings, getting back
> into the flow of things.

really nice heard this. I was really too full by "real life"
appointments, in this last months*,

but I'm happy to restart with syster server.

so.. I'll  be present next wednesday. hugs

ignifugo

ps: which is our roadmap?

because there are feminist groups that ask for wordpress sites and
mailing list.. what we want to do about offer service? and ... do we
need help for graphics and comunications..? Maybe we can do a call con
contributions in less-nerd issues?

About wp-- I have experience running wp multisite. what do you think if
we install one?

hugs

* I participated to create and manage a custom ecommerce for the farmers
of campiaperti.org   :)