[Adminsysters] git repo for new vpn zines

mara mara at multiplace.org
Mon Jul 20 07:42:53 CEST 2020

Hello everyone,

digitaldefenders.org funded 3 more manuals/zines on vpn applications and
translations in Chinese, French and Spanish:
1. troubleshooting openvpn
2. vpn on raspberry pi and mobiles
3. secure backups over a vpn

I'd like to ask if I could host the material of these vpn zines on
systerserver's gitlab. This includes the text, and the design templates,
which will be released under a public domain license. I will also need
to give access to the repo to the translators, who at the moment is a
Chinese graduate from Piet Zwart, a colleague of Artemis.

Also I'd like to get a VPS, if you have any tips besides gandi and
hertzner, I'd love to hear them.

best,
mara