[Adminsysters] git repo for new vpn zines

Angeliki Diakrousi diakaggel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 10:18:22 CEST 2020

Hello Mara,

Very nice idea to have these zines in Systerserver git if everyone agrees.
Great that you got funding for them.
I think it is nice to host material and documentation like that. It
provides knowledge, related to servers, that in some countries it is
crucial for communities to have. I was wondering recently where to find VPN
instructions and wanted to try it on my server and play around with it :).

best,
Angeliki

--
*~A~*