[Adminsysters] am online, Jitsi chatroom

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Tue Mar 17 10:55:04 CET 2020

Hi all,

I am at the office all day, alone, my colleagues are working from home
and then I thought, let's open up a chatroom. I would love people to pop
in and say hi, tell me how you're doing. I am healthy today but
experience waves of a sore throat, anxiety and sadness so I could use
the distraction.

The chatroom is a Jitsi instance. I am using a Logitech webcam on a
Ubuntu LTS computer atm. But maybe the Jitsi apps for phones have better
audio? And I don't know how stable the network and server is. Let's
stress test it :)

https://meet.greenhost.net/eclectictechcarnival

Donna