[Adminsysters] am online, Jitsi chatroom

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Tue Mar 17 23:32:41 CET 2020

hi donna & all,

i guess i missed this, being 12 hours ahead of you all. i'm also feeling
the need to do something, & will probably organise an UpStage session in
a few days.

unusually, i'm not online a lot at the moment, as i'm in new zealand &
busy with a lot of family things. i'd deliberately not taken on any work
for this time so i'm not very affected by the pandemic so far, but i'm
finding it difficult to get things done online due to being mainly
offline ... strange reversal of things for me.

i am quite curious to see how the internet infrastructure will stand up
to a sudden signficant increase in people working from home, video
conferencing meetings & doing more things online - will the network
cope?? stress-testing indeed!!

let me know when you are meeting again, i'll try to join.

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>