[Adminsysters] [Etc-int] repo etc -- > RC3 : 27 dic-30dic

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Nov 24 20:48:32 CET 2020

On 24/11/20 13:29, mara wrote:
> hi ignifugo,
>
> On 11/24/20 11:22 AM, ignifugo wrote:
>> hello everyone.
>>
>> hem I think this afternoon, or tomorrow morning I can work on the /etc
>> web site,
>>
>> And .. @mara do you have the last version or similar of that repo?
>>
>> can you send me or create the new repo in git.systerserver.net?
> i created one now.
> can you fetch it with:
> git clone git at git.systerserver.net:systerserver/etc-website.git
>
> you also need to copy the fonts under assets/ from the website in adele
> to your local repo, because my local repo doesn't have these.
> so they will get deleted when a post-commit hook updates the site.

thanks mara!

ye, we have to preserve the content, because we found a bi t of nice
things.. like an old video.

I probably will rename the directory.

Now I try to build locally. I fixed in the readme.md the links of the
old repo.

> do we have a git hook on adele already for updating the live website?

no. I did it manually. but I would like to assist you if you would like
config together in the future.

hugs ignifugo