[Adminsysters] [Etc-int] repo etc -- > RC3 : 27 dic-30dic

Angeliki Diakrousi diakaggel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 09:37:16 CET 2020

Hello ignifugo and mara,

So nice! I am excited for this assembly. Thanks for arranging that!!
I can help today and Saturday with the website and any other translations.
Let me know ignifugo if you need more help.

And I was thinking to participate as well with something together with
Artemis and a friend but it is not sure yet.

hugs,
angeliki

--
*~A~*