[Adminsysters] etc website

angeliki angeliki at genderchangers.org
Mon Nov 30 00:43:24 CET 2020

Hey,

Nice! The website is updated and it looks nice. Thanks for all this
work. It would be nice to put some documentation (photos, codes) from
what will happen in the assembly.

I got lost a bit with what is happening with the git and the website but
I would be happy to help with the permissions issue.

CCC will provide their own channels for the assemblies. @donna are you
thinking to use the

https://riot.untanga.org/#/room/#open:untanga.org for the assembly?

And are you meeting for the schedule sometime on 8th of December? Let me
know if you need my help and I could jump in!

hugs,

Angeliki