[Adminsysters] systerserver website

angeliki angeliki at genderchangers.org
Mon Nov 30 10:10:24 CET 2020

Goodmorning,

I updated the systerserver website and was thinking to add notes from
our meetings. Shall we also include a link from /etc assembly in CCC? I
will add a README file so everyone can add notes and edit the website
with the Pelican (site generator) configurations.

When I make a base.html and index.html with jinja and I run `make html`
the website doesn't appear properly. It is like pelican doesn't
recognize jinja. Maybe I skip one command?

@ignifugo do you remember what we did in the pelican configuration? The
website doesn't take the index.html from the output directory. I checked
the publishconf.py and pelicanconf.py but can't find what I do wrong.

hugs,

angeliki