[Adminsysters] Fwd: Sending from lists.systerserver.net to immerda doesn't seem to work

bolwerK info at ooooo.be
Sat Aug 21 22:04:06 CEST 2021

hi donna

thanks for having a look- while camping ***maybe also good if somebody
else has credentials in case you really go offline and also to make it a
collective responsibility/accountability

error if i wanna send a mail to the list.
message:

                    The mail system

<hersunday at lists.systerserver.net>: Host or domain name not found. Name service
     error for name=89.106.208.54.systerserver.net type=A: Host not found

                    The mail system

<caillouflottant at lists.systerserver.net>: Host or domain name not found. Name
     service error for name=89.106.208.54.systerserver.net type=A: Host not
     found

Maybe i didn't wait long enough.
- check in  few hours again.

enjoy your surroundings.