[Adminsysters] Fwd: Sending from lists.systerserver.net to immerda doesn't seem to work

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Sun Aug 22 17:09:26 CEST 2021

Hi,

On 21/08/2021 22:04, bolwerK wrote:
> thanks for having a look- while camping ***maybe also good if somebody
> else has credentials in case you really go offline and also to make it a
> collective responsibility/accountability
Sure. So the DNS editor is nearly always connected to the registrar.
Systerserver.net is one of 6 domains that I have been managing via Tuxic
- 3 personal and 3 activist (genderchangers, /ETC and systerserver)
since about 2002. It's difficult therefore for me to share the
credentials. But I can get the EPP / auth token for systerserver.net and
one of you can take over the responsibility for the annual registration
and DNS management. Let me know who I can transfer it to?

For now I will continue looking into why lists.systerserver.net is not
working.

Quick question regarding the Mailman setup, because I was not involved
in this. It has worked up until now right? Did anything change on the
server recently?

xx, Donna