[Adminsysters] Fwd: Sending from lists.systerserver.net to immerda doesn't seem to work

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Mon Aug 23 10:52:01 CEST 2021

Hi,

I took another look and saw that the SPF record contained our old IP
adres (the one Jean has), 89.106.208.4 instead of 89.106.208.54.

This shouldn't matter however because there already is "mx" defined in
the key, but it's been updated (see screenshot 1) anyways.

Two more things:

1. There are 2 records (see screenshot 2) for two virtual host files on
the server. I believe these can be "cleaned" because we don't use them:
https://mailman.systerserver.net/ (the page gives a Bad Request (400) error)
http://webmail.systerserver.net/ (the page gives a file listing from 2019)

Shall I remove both the DNS records and the files in
/etc/apache/sites-available, for "mailman" and "webmail"?

2. There is no domain key for lists.systerserver.net. I took a quick
look in the Mailman config file and don't see DKIM configured so I don't
think we need it. But maybe Mara knows more?

Donna