[Adminsysters] Fwd: Sending from lists.systerserver.net to immerda doesn't seem to work

mara mara at multiplace.org
Tue Aug 24 15:35:02 CEST 2021

hi

On 8/23/21 11:52 AM, Donna Metzlar wrote:
> 1. There are 2 records (see screenshot 2) for two virtual host files on
> the server. I believe these can be "cleaned" because we don't use them:
> https://mailman.systerserver.net/ (the page gives a Bad Request (400) error)
> http://webmail.systerserver.net/ (the page gives a file listing from 2019)
mailman can go, it was for testing purpose.
I don't know about the webmail subdomain.

I don't follow what you mean about a domain key.
The last test by ooooo worked. So we now wait for the feedback of the
person who encountered the issue with their email provider.

Thanks ooooo and Donna for looking into it.