[Adminsysters] nextcloud

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Tue Jul 13 23:14:34 CEST 2021

On 13/07/21 20:29, ignifugo wrote:

> On 07/07/21 12:54, ignifugo wrote:
>> On 30/06/21 19:24, mara wrote:
>>
>>> Thank you ignifugo! am just back, sorry I missed it.
>>> in the next round we can try to move to version 20.0.x
>>
>> yha! I plan to do on ... martedì 13 july evening/night nextweek..
>>
>> I send a link here if someone want share.
>>
>> I try to copy the doc of this operation in git.systerserver,

Hey! I did! now we have a nextcloud running a 20.0.2 version!

hem..  I updated: 19.12 > 19.13 > 20.0.0 > 20.0.1 > 20.0.2  and I take a
break.

we have to arrive at the 20.0.11 to jump in the 21..  :)

I can plan another day in the next weeks

Hem.. can you check if everythings is running well? :) I have not an
account on this nextcloud..

I have this message by the nextcloud update from 19.13 to 20.0.0:

Queste applicazioni incompatibili saranno disabilitate:
this uncompatible apps will be disabled:

  * (bruteforcesettings)
  * (files_accesscontrol)
  * (files_automatedtagging)

hem.. I can't do nothing on this.. the life cicle of some apps in
nextcloud is really short.. and apps are abandoned o maybe the app is
integrated in the core or changed name..

hugs ignifugo