[Adminsysters] nextcloud

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Mon Jul 19 23:39:52 CEST 2021

hi

yhhu I customized the login of our cloud

https://cloud.systerserver.net/

inside there are a lot of fotographs from the past /etc in athens!!

woow are beautifull! I didn't know..

thanks!

Ah... the email set in the cloud to reset passw and notifications is not
working..

the set email is .. info at eclectictechcarnival.org ... hum but there is
not set the smtp pasww to send..

It is possible that someone create a email for the cloud.. for example
cloud at systerserver.net and share the passw with me..

and I set this in our cloud? what do you think?

hugs ignifugo