[Adminsysters] nextcloud

mara mara at multiplace.org
Mon Jun 21 10:42:22 CEST 2021

hi,

I installed nextcloud at the end of last /etc and I have updated it a
couple of times since then.

I try to keep root/Changelog file up to date whenever I do something on
systerserver. We had mentioned it sometime in the past.
It's a simple policy for admins to write what they do, and when we
login, it's an easy way to get informed of what others do. We have this
policy in anarchaserver and works well.

And no, we are not organized, there is no systerserver meetings
happening for long time now. I do reboots when I get the system emails,
and have the time. And update nextcloud whenever I happen to open the
service, because I installed it.

@ignifugo feel free to update nextcloud if you can!

--
GPG Key: 0x834C7CF7
Fingerpint: 1BB2 58A0 DAC4 8BCA 7928  FEBA F968 428C 834C 7CF7