[Adminsysters] nextcloud

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Wed Jun 9 17:03:13 CEST 2021

I have experience to update nextcloud ;)

I'm available to update it.. I like this tool:

https://scan.nextcloud.com/results/227028b7-98a5-4813-9815-27716cf4e19c

https://cloud.systerserver.net <https://cloud.systerserver.net> Running
*Nextcloud 19.0.10.1*- Latest patch level- Major version still supported!

Happy to take an happointment before the end of the month, June,

to do together and documented (update version 19>20>21 :)!

https://github.com/nextcloud/server/wiki/Maintenance-and-Release-Schedule

In campiaperti, (https://campiaperti.tetaneutral.net/login) we (3 women)
update one time a season, and is good enought.

Every time that we update, we change the front image to give a signal of
the work done.. I think is a nice habits I would like suggest to do here
also.

I don't know who installed the instance of nextcloud in systerserver.. I
don't want apper intrusive, I'm offering help, but if you are yet organize,

I'm happy also only to come, sit and hear.

hugs ignifugo