[Adminsysters] Funds, maintenance, peertube

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Jun 30 17:16:54 CEST 2021

that's great, congratulations and yay!! i am drowning in an unbroken run
of rejections with my funding applications for UpStage, so it's great to
see something get funded!!

i am in the recovery position after an intense and amazing online
magdalena festival over the weekend; & at the same time super busy with
UpStage and preparing to fly to nz for 2 months next week - so not
following anything much at the moment. but cheering you all from the
sidelines!

h : )

--

helen varley jamieson