[Adminsysters] [πŸ”Œβ†—οΈπŸšͺ .conf ] - A fair new idea -

Donna Metzlar donna at genderchangers.org
Wed Sep 22 16:18:24 CEST 2021

Hi,

I can imagine that a separate mailing list is usefull for projects like
this. However I hope you keep updating this list with summaries?
Personally I don't find the traffic spammy, in fact I really like
following what is going on.

Could you elaborate on what is confusing or uncomfortable on this list,
with regards to server administration? I am not sure what the trigger is
for the decision and if we can improve something that would be good.

Donna