[Adminsysters] [πŸ”Œβ†—οΈπŸšͺ .conf ] - A fair new idea -

Helen Varley Jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Sep 22 16:30:14 CEST 2021

i also don't mind the traffic - a lot of it is outside my understanding
& i'm super busy with UpStage until end of october anyway so can't
really follow things, but i too enjoy seeing the activity :)

--

helen varley jamieson

helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>
http://www.creative-catalyst.com <http://www.creative-catalyst.com>