[Adminsysters] september sysadmin tasks - Correction Date

Nancy sister0 at dyne.org
Thu Sep 23 18:46:37 CEST 2021

CHAT:
In addition if you not certain you can just use a web client instead,
just click and pick a nickname  - go to browser based instead of client
-
https://irc.puscii.nl/?join=%23datafauna

If you don't have an IRC client go ahead and pick a client suitable to
your system and taste weechat was suggeted or (e.g. irssi, colloquy,
XChat, Hexchat, Limechat,,,) and try to set it up with the details
above! (say hi when you arrive : )
server: irc.indymedia.org
  port: 6697
  channel: datafauna