[Adminsysters] september sysadmin tasks - Correction Date

Nancy sister0 at dyne.org
Thu Sep 23 18:56:20 CEST 2021

heya
sysadmin tasks new Date September 24 CEST 10:00  - [clashes with my
working but i may be able to pop in - pls keep logs if poss...]

I offer  BBB room Constant - here is a video lounge of desponas coven
for Adminsysters

https://bbb.constantvzw.org/b/sis-fvi-ex5-a7n
Access Code: 900369

[if a room wasn't reserved already can't tell]

HTH