[Adminsysters] Who are we?

Anne Roth annalist at riseup.net
Tue Dec 13 00:53:52 CET 2022

Dear all,

I agreed to help write a short draft for the 'about page' of
systerserver.town, explaining a little who runs it and what it's for,
and what it isn't for.

Since it's a project by the systerserver collective I thought I'd start
by describing what and who this group is, maybe by taking it from
something that's been written before.

This is quite concise https://systerserver.net/ which is totally fine
but is there more anywhere? Do you have pieces of text that was used for
anything maybe? If not that's just as well, it doesn't have to be long
at all. But if yes that would be super helpful.

Cheers,
Anne