[Adminsysters] Manteining our cloud.systerserver.net

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Wed Dec 21 10:08:24 CET 2022

hi, beautifull and strong systers

..hem I'm formally the person "taking care of our cloud", so
I checker for the updates, that Adele is running Nextcloud 23.

The release installed will finish the support with the end of this month. :|

https://github.com/nextcloud/server/wiki/Maintenance-and-Release-Schedule

We update with a bash script, that I wrote 2 years ago, so the operation
to do is quick and automatic.

hem.. but is to plan before the end of the month !
Sorry for this rush.. I thought to do a lot of time and I didn't planned
before be in hurry :(

So ... I plan max 1 hour of tmux, one of this days:

Tue 27
Wed 28
Thu 29
Fri 30

I can try to be lucky and propose... Tue 27 at 16CET

It's a routine update, I think that we need the availability of other 1
or 2 people, just to not do alone :)
(or if just nobody can.. I can do alone, the day proposed.. but together
is nicer, please...)

My proposal for the next year is a schedule of maintain, seasonal, as I
do for other cloud that I maintain for organizations.. but this is
another email :)

hugs

Ignifugo