[Adminsysters] sysadminer in january

ignifugo ignifugo at insicuri.net
Mon Jan 10 10:12:35 CET 2022

On 09/01/22 16:10, mara wrote:
> Ok, thanks artemis.
>
> let's do this wednesday the 12th, the streaming task, because next wed I
> cannot.
ok, confirmed!

> at 10AM CET
>
> Is there a BBB we can try-out for testing?

yes, I have an account here and I create this open for us (you can start
when you want):

https://edu.cisti.org/b/tar-ya3-fy6-n8k

and we can record by that instance (server side).

To streaming in the doc I linked of BBB, you pass from OBS studio, so
locally from your pc, to the tube.systerserver.

hugs ignifugo