[Adminsysters] sysadminer in january

mara mara at multiplace.org
Wed Jan 19 09:19:25 CET 2022

I can ssh to adele now.
We did a small session with artemis last night checking the borg command
we are using and we added a few things to check when access to adele is
back >
http://eth.leverburns.blue/p/borg (in the bottom, see troubleshooting
section)
i have my job's meeting at 10am, but i will try to connect for your
meeting afterwards.

--
mara.multiplace.org